Lip Blush Cosmetic Tattoo
WHAT IS LIP BLUSH TATTOO?
Lip Blush tattoo enhances the natural lip shape, symmetry, and color. A customized pigment is applied to add definition to your lips and conceal imperfections based on your skin tone and personal preference.
Your lips will look like lipstick on the first day, and soften as they heal to become a very subtle, natural-looking lip tint. This procedure is perfect for someone on the go who wants perfectly tinted lips daily.
If you are prone to cold sores, lip tattooing can cause outbreaks. We ask that our clients take their prescribed antiviral medication a few days before their appointment and after the procedure to prevent any cold sores.
If you have an outbreak or any other type of lesion/acne, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- There may be moderate swelling, redness, and bruising for the first three days.
- If you experience swelling, use an ice pack for no more than 15 minutes to reduce swelling.
- During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin. If there is some scabbing or flaking, do not pick, and allow the scab or dry skin to come off. Scabbing usually takes place within the first three days.
- Expect the color to lighten up to 50-70% once the healing process is complete.
- Color may appear uneven at different stages of healing. Be patient. Trust the process and do not expect immediate results; they will come.
- Permanent makeup ink is not the same as body art ink, and by design, it does not last as long as body art ink. Permanent Makeup does fade and is likely to last 2 to 5 years before requiring a touch-up. We recommend yearly touch-ups for the best results and longevity of the tattoo.
- It can take two sessions before achieving the level of saturation you may desire. (1)Touch-up is included in the cost of the initial Lip Blush procedure as long as completed between 4-8 weeks of the initial procedure, after this timeframe a touch-up fee of $125 is required no exceptions.