are a holistic approach to help improve feminine health. Yoni pearls work to naturally expel contents in the reproductive system that do not promote optimal womb wellness. The pearls believed to cure fungal vaginal infections, infertility, low libido, PCOS, fibroids, foul odor, and endometriosis are gaining popularity.
Detox pearls have been used by women throughout time to help improve various conditions and help maintain a healthy pH environment of the yoni. Herbal pearls are considered safe to use as directed, free of chemicals, and preservatives.
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and take one Yoni Detox pearl from the package
2. Unwrap the string wrapped around the base of the Detox pearl, keep a small amount outside of the vagina, so it is easy to find after detox is over
3. Insert the first detox pearl inside the vagina ( as deep as your middle finger can push it) - Only insert One pearl. Leave 1st detox pearl in for 24 hours.
4. You must remove the detox pearl no later than 48 hours, though my first pearl recommendation is 24 hours. Some may prefer a more aggressive approach.
5. Remove pearls gently. Clean the vagina with warm water
6. Insert the next detox pearl 24 hours after removing the first one. The second pearl should be left in for 48 hours. Some may choose a more aggressive approach of up to 72 hours.
7. Repeat the steps above for the final pearl.
NO VAGINAL PENETRATION OF ANY TYPE IS RECOMMENDED DURING YONI PEARL DETOX OR 10 DAYS FOLLOWING LAST PEARL REMOVAL. At this time, your vaginal tissues are purging and regenerating. There is a high likelihood of infection with sexual activities during this time. Please allow the body time to heal correctly.
Some itching, mild burning, and cramping may happen if this is your first time using pearls. For the majority, these symptoms quickly pass if they have any of these symptoms at all. For a full detox, three yoni pearls ( never exceed more than one cleanse a month) are recommended and used as directed in steps 1 - 7. Let your discharge come out naturally.
Cnidium- increases sexual libido, fertility, and reduces bacteria build-up.
Stemona sessilifolia helps regulate blood flow and relaxes uterine muscles, reducing menstrual cramps for women with endometriosis.
Kochia Scoparia- antifungal effect treats yeast infections.
Motherwort - helps to regulate the menstrual cycle.
Angelica Archangelica- In traditional Chinese medicine, angelica roots is used for toning, replenishing, and refreshing blood as well as relieving pain, lubricating the intestine, and treating female irregular menstruation and amenorrhea
Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong - promotes blood circulation, helps with blood stasis.
Borneol- A core element in Chinese herbal medicine, borneol, is used to facilitate digestion, and improve circulation.
Pearls CANNOT be used if pregnant, if the hymen is intact and are not recommended for use with an IUD